My Raspberry Crush

I think it was Valentines' Day I bought some Hershey's Raspberry chocolates. They were foil covered hearts, dark chocolate with a raspberry creme filling. I ate the whole packet myself, over the course of a couple of weeks, in secret, in my pantry (yes, that's why I can't lose weight). I tried to order some more but they were sold out. 


That started my obsession with raspberry and chocolate. One weekend I bought a tiny Godiva bar for about $10 and gobbled it down before we'd even driven out of the carpark. Last time I was there: sold out.


I'm still on the hunt for the best raspberry and dark chocolate bar. Can you suggest one?


This deep raspberry strapping is my latest crush. I want to use it for all my new bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.