On Yer Bike

image from Asahi Cycles 
Today Little Guy and I rode to the post office as we usually do. Then, since it was a really nice day, we carried on to the shops, bought lunch and ate at the park. 


On our way home we bumped into our friend V on her new bike. She got the super-stylish red one below a couple of weeks ago. It really is fantastic and I am very envious.


Bikes and cycling is pretty cool these days. It's so eco-conscious and it's good exercise. I found this blog of photographs of people cycling called Cycle Chic. There are tons of links in the side-margins to good cycling related things.


I found out about the Cycle Chic website from iSpyStyle.

2 comments:

  1. I love my bike...I just wish I had the motivation to ride it more often...and that it rained less here in Hobart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the cycle chic site jac, thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.