Robot Invasion - Bags for little boys

Biggie has had the day off school today since he was there for the sport's event yesterday (Sunday). I asked both of the kids to make some robots like the ones on this robot bag. I wanted to take some new pictures since the strap colour has changed slightly since I originally made them.


I think he did a great job. It's a "transformer".


Awesome Robot Messenger Bag for Toddlers by Mee a Bee

I just mailed one of these bags off to the USA today. I think I have sold at least one bag to every state in the US now. It's so exciting!


PS: Did you see the Mee a Bee review on Li'l Magoolie? I'm a new sponsor of that cute New Zealand-based website.

2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful image. Biggie is looking mighty pleased with himself and so he should be - he has done a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Robot! Exactly as ordered!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.