I'm decking the halls and we have another FREE shipping weekend

http://www.etsy.com/shop/meeabee
 
Oh so cute! Mee and Bee (not sure what these kiddies names are?) are getting ready for Christmas with little hats and a tiny bit of snowfall. AND they're all set to offer FREE worldwide delivery this weekend! There are tons of really cute messenger bags for little kids in the shop. I'm still able to make some in slightly larger sizes or with longer or shorter straps. Visit the shop to see if anything takes your fancy and if you buy something make sure you mention you read my blog as I will pop in a li'l something extra! thank you.

1 comment:

  1. oh the Christmas touch is very very cute jacqui! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.