I'm on holiday but a Special Offer for you! 20% off select items

My father is here visiting from New Zealand so as you can imagine we're BUSY! We are having a super time and I will have photos on the weekend.


I wanted to pop in to let you know about the special offer I have in the shop this week. Our featured item bags with 20% off  - this time two bags for BOYS.




It's fitting today as I am headed to the immigration office. Fifteen years ago I was applying for a new passport and a visa to work in the UK. I got the visa and left New Zealand bound first for Osaka. My plan was to work here for a few months, save up some money and carry on to backpack around Europe. Well, you know what they say about the best-laid plans .... I met my husband-to-be shortly after arriving in Osaka and here I am still here! I did go to Europe for a while and have the best memories, especially of London. What would my life have been like if I had stayed in London? 

4 comments:

  1. Oh I like that one! Have a great time with your dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. swap! how i would love to visit japan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jacqui,

    Been a while since I stopped by. Hope you are well and are busy with lots of Christmas orders.

    I just LOVE this bag! So cute! Hope you've had fun with your dad visiting. My parents are here in Melbourne visiting from Scotland. Great to have them here but man, it's exhausting!

    Vari @ Buttercup Ink xx

    http://buttercupink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i gotta bookmark that bag, love it.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.