little.lovely

Charlotte from little.lovely
Earlier this year I was excited to meet with Khali at little.lovely to discuss ways of becoming part of the team in her lovely world. Mee a Bee is now one of a select few sponsors of the little.lovely website which is just fantastic. 


I thought Khali and her children really needed to see the Mee a Bee messenger bags for themselves so I arranged for Charlotte and Hunter to pick their favourites. Isn't Charlotte just a delight? Her dear little smile and her earnest concentration as she stuffs her favourite dolly into her very own bag! It's priceless!


little.lovely should be on your list of regular stops. Khali is a beautiful mum living in Sydney with her adorable family. 
As well as the blog she also runs Ma Mere, an online store selling designer maternity and nursing underwear. If you have any pregnant friends or are expecting yourself go and indulge a little! (there's a sale on)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.