Tweaking here and there: Australian Dollar Website

http://www.meeabee.com/
Good morning everyone. I hope you've had a good weekend. Mine went way too quickly, that's all I can say. This time next week my father will be here which means we're really in a mad panic trying to get ready. The week is already full with lunch dates, shopping excursions, swimming, karate, chatty cafe and a million other things. There never seems to be enough time to do all that we want to do.


Over the weekend I made some major changes to my website. Here's the new pastel-shades banner which I think is really cute. The website is hosted on Big Cartel which is a secure shopping cart that links directly to PayPal. The great news is that I am able to set the currency in Australian dollars. No more exchange rate worries for my Aussie friends. 


There is still a link to the Etsy shop where I hope you'll continue to shop in US dollars. 


So far the new website is only stocked with the newest messenger bags for toddlers and preschoolers but I hope to add some of the other designs over the next few days.


My website changes were made by Matt Anderson who runs a freelance business called Tonka Park. He specializes in customization of Big Cartel and works mainly with small businesses. He's absolutely fabulous, with the technical knowledge to do what you want, excellent and timely communication and fast results.


I'm thrilled with the new simple layout so to celebrate I offer my blog readers a discount: use the code:
 SAVE15 to take 15% off your order
valid until November 12th, 2010
to be used at MeeaBee.com only

2 comments:

  1. Your new shop looks great! I use bigcartel too so thank you for the link to Tonka Park - I've bookmarked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! he's great! and really reasonable. I am very happy with my results.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.