The Challenge - giving an Ikea Christmas stocking the hand-made treatment


A few weeks ago I was at Ikea where I found some great fabric Christmas stockings. I immediately thought they could do with some snazzying up. It's taken me this long to get the craft store and as you can see I still have to actually plan and make them. 


This is the challenge - to get these two stockings ready before Christmas Eve.

I bought sheets of iron-on craft felt, iron-on appliqué initials - the kids' names are Noah and Tyler. (Noodle and Little Guy). The frog and the croc are not exactly typical Christmas characters but I think they are super-cool and I know my boys will love them.

I'll keep you updated! Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.