Little Miss Two comes to visit!


I know so many people celebrating late November and December birthdays. My little friend Miss Two visited on Friday and we all went out for lunch. She turned two just a few days ago. I turn 21 again on Friday of this week. Happy Birthday Me!

Miss Two was more than willing to model one of my new bags for me. Isn't it funny how little girls know just what to do when it comes to bags. She did not even need to be shown how to put this on! Miss Two's older sisters have several Mee a Bee bags so I am sure she has been itching to get her hands on her own one.

Thank Miss Two for being a super model and a lovely lunch date!

The bag shown is new, Lolly Scramble, it's in my store, Mee a Bee, handmade messenger bags for toddlers and small children. Most of the bags can be made to measure for two year olds or as pictured they're ready to ship for three to five year olds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.