We're Reading: Christmas Books

Books about Christmas are a dime a dozen and we certainly have our fair share. Today Little Guy was treated to a lovely little storytime with our friend V.

Christmas is all about friends and family so I'm doing my best to create the atmosphere. We had a yummy scrummy Christmas brunch this morning which put us in the mood for Christmas Eve cocktails (plans are hatching!).

Have you seen this book? How Santa Really Works (ISBN 978-1-4169-5000-4)
I got this book two years ago for Noodle. Little Guy enjoys having it read aloud and he doesn't notice if you skip all the details. It's a fun read! Noodle reads it by himself and giggles away. It's a good one for boys who like diagrams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.