Little Guy's Pick: Fabric

Last week Little Guy was passing as I was looking through an online fabric catalogue. He loves bears so he suggested that we take a closer look at this one. It arrived a few days ago and he does love it. It may be a great unisex fabric?

I'm calling it "Bears Try Something New".
They appear to be attempting yoga poses from a manual.

Little Guy and I are all about trying new things. We are just getting started with a new "project" of the exercise variety. The flu has stopped us in our tracks so we'll post more about that later.

For now, how do you feel about this fabric?

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, Jody here (living in California) nice to meet you! love the fabric so modern and fresh. Looking forward to reading more of your adventures in Japan!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.