The earthquake - thank you so much for asking

Earlier this week a small city in New Zealand was struck by an earthquake. Damage is severe and sadly fatalities are rising each day. It's devastating and shocking. I just wanted to express a heartfelt thanks to all of those who have called, emailed and texted me to ask about my family (knowing that I am a New Zealander).

Thankfully my family are all safe in the North Island.
I have several good friends in the Christchurch area who are all OK.

My thoughts are with all of those who have lost so much.

I'm keeping up to date with the news via The New Zealand Herald.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.