Face behind the page day

Apparently it's the day for business owners and perhaps blog writers to post pictures of themselves. It seems hard to believe that so many people read my blog (over 300 of you follow it) who don't actually know me. Over on Facebook the Mee a Bee page has over 900 fans. I certainly would love to meet them all!

Jacqui - Mee a Bee
So here's me today. I had a very late night last night after a very frustrating evening with Noodle. I had just finished Chatty Cafe a couple of hours before which left me shattered so I had to have a little snooze on the couch. I woke up with a pounding headache. But the sun came out, the groceries were delivered nice and early, I got my dinner made ahead of time and my boys were both happy so I decided to take a picture and share the face behind the blog.

Post links to yours!

2 comments:

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.