Finger on the Fabric Pulse: Spring 2011 Cotton Kobayashi

image from Cotton Kobayashi
A little bit whimsical ...

that's how manufacturer Cotton Kobayashi describes their latest fabric offering. I love it. Little Guy's drawings are very much like this (maybe not quite as good) so I think the playful essence of this fabric is very sweet.

What appeals to me most about this fabric are the color combinations. I cannot wait to see this fabric in the shops. It's a 100% cotton so just might be great for some little tote bags, lunch bags or aprons. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.