Panda Express!

A lovely friend of mine asked me to make a new bag for her daughter to use at kindergarten. Her old Mee a Bee bag had gotten just a bit small. I jumped at the chance to make another of the new Mee a Bee kindergarten backpacks.

I'm still working out the kinks but I am really happy with this latest one. Mainly I have been trying to streamline the process to make backpacks a feasible for sale in the shop.

Each backpack requires a lot of small parts (in comparison to the messenger bags) so there is a lot of cutting, a lot of seams to sew. I'm also conscious of keeping the bag lightweight but sturdy, easy to operate and very functional. I can't wait to hear with Miss M thinks of it.

2 comments:

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.