What's on the Machine at Mee a Bee? wallets

The cold weather has us inside most of the time at the moment. Little Guy is happy pottering about by my side with his Lego and his train set. I'm grabbing moments here and there to sew.

Today I had occasion to revisit a Mee a Bee favourite - the Velcro 'rip-tear" wallets. I came across Little Guy's one the other day when it fell out of his pocket as I was hanging the washing out. It's not the first time it's gone through the wash but I'm pleased to say it really stands up to all that you can throw at it!

Look at his little hands! He's grown heaps since this picture was taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.