It's time to PARTY!



















New t'ween design in my shop! Talking to my friend this morning on the phone I remembered I hadn't put this bag in my shop. My friend's daughter is ten years old and literally has her nose in a book every waking minute. I know she'd love a bag like this as she wouldn't have to be without her beloved books when out and about. Today she was off to get her hair cut. Now every young lady needs the perfect accessory for salon days doesn't she?

Two of these bags have been added to my shop. Tween Party bags. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.