Still here

This week in bite-sized chunks:

Tuesday - welcomed JoJo and Ebi-kun into our home before they returned to earthquake shaken Tokyo area. The boys enjoyed whipping up some instant pud (and other things).

Wednesday - last Chatty Cafe of the term. Phew. I can lay off the cakes for a couple of weeks.

Thursday - Noodle finished school for the year. Sayonara third grade!

Friday - we're almost there!

Short Points

Baking: the Chocolate Brownies were divine. Do you have a favourite foolproof recipe?

Sewing: I'm working with a gorgeous buttery yellow fabric that has me swooning each time I look at it.

Eating: Vanilla Custard Yogurt with crushed butter cookies sprinkled on top. Yum!

Exercising: YES! I did go to aquarobics but I skipped swimming since we had visitors.

Wearing: three layers of wool. It's freezing, extremely windy and raining today.

Reading: a very technical marketing textbook, zzzzzzzzzzzz

Watching: on TV tonight, An Officer and a Gentleman, for the FIRST TIME EVER!

4 comments:

  1. Good to hear you are fine! Oh, I love that movie I might have to go find it to watch it again. Take care and hope things settle soon for those parts so affected :o/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you'd never seen An Officer And A Gentleman! It's one of my favourites. Hope you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! hard to believe, even Mr. Mee a Bee had seen it three or four times. I had seen the closing scene and of course knew the basic story.
    I liked it. I mean, Richard Gere? oh yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are all in good spirits, small looks like a monkey with that face.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.