Enough of my pity party!

Thanks everyone who commented and emailed to reassure me that Easter is a tradition worth keeping. The pity party is over.

The kids had a fun adventure today with their dad. He took them to a professional golf tournament. It would have been really really super if it weren't for the thunder, lightning and hail. I couldn't believe it when I called to see how it was going. Here by the sea it was sunny as far as the eye could see. What bad luck! They did get to see the famous young golfer Ryo Ishikawa though.

I spent my day sewing and doing piles of laundry. I am writing a sewing tutorial for this simple tote bag. What do you think? Is it something you'd like to attempt sewing? I say simple, which it is, but there are a lot of steps. If you can sew a straight line you'll be able to do it!

I'm hoping to publish this tutorial in time for Mother's Day. I think it would make a wonderful gift for mum.

1 comment:

  1. I'm definitely interested in your tote-bag tutorial!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.