Finally some sewing to show: WIP (work in progress)

It feels like forever since I showed you any of the bags I am working on. I have been sewing crazily in fact, especially since I had the spring sale last week (my Autumn Sale for down under folks is still on).

This bag is for a lovely customer who asked for a larger bag in this print. I spent some time working out how to use the entire piece of the fabric without having to cut off any of the cute design. I think it looks really cute and look at the heart print lining.

I will have a few in my shop in a few days, hopefully. I still only have about two hours a day to 'work' with the kindergarten on half days for a bit longer.

2 comments:

  1. This bag is adorable, great colors! So happy to have come across your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Mom! happy to have you here.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.