Introducing: Felt Cafe


For some years now I've been exchanging emails and tweets with Liz from felt cafe. I was so excited when I noticed her new website and the new craft guides. This is something I have wanted to do for a long time so I'm hoping to be able to contribute some of my favourite craft spots to this great resource.

I asked Liz to tell me more about felt cafe japan: 

"felt cafe japan is intended to be a resource for people looking for information about crafting in japan, japanese crafts, and craft resources for those visiting japan.
for now, the information presented here is primarily based on my first hand experience in japan, and most of the craft workshop information is for the kansai area (western japan), especially kyoto, which has both a concentration of traditional crafts and workshops for foreigners/beginners.
as a crafter, my first love is felt and fiber art. since i moved back to japan, my etsy shop has become a place where i share my favorite japanese craft books, fabrics, and other supplies, at http://feltcafe.etsy.com.

Next month ETSY HQ are visiting Japan so I am really looking forward to meeting Liz and some more of my fellow Etsians. If you want details about the meet-up drop me a line: jacqui{at}meeabee.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.