Robots for Kindy


Robots for Kindy
Originally uploaded by Mee a Bee


One thing I can always be relied upon to do is to leave things till the last minute. Little Guy (pictured) starts kindergarten next Monday and I have only just finished sewing all of his little bags.

I still have a mountain of things to name (underwear, socks and uniform items) but we're getting there.

I am thrilled with this robot fabric, it's a wonderful crisp oxford cotton by Kokka. It is very easy care, barely wrinkles in the wash and absolutely color-fast. I expect these bags to last the two years and beyond.

Little Guy is looking forward to starting with quiet pleasure, a little bit of anxiety but mainly excitement and curiosity I think.

1 comment:

  1. He's lovely. Love this pic + your blog. I'm a new follower, hope you're gonna follow back. All the best, talk soon
    www.rivierabrides.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.