Babushka Delight


I have had my eye on this darling fabric for a little while. I finally ordered just a small piece to see how it looks in real life. It is wonderful. The colours are the nicest I've seen in a while, especially if you're a lover of all things pink.

I will be sewing tomorrow while my boys are out at the Tomica Minicar Expo. I'll probably make most of it into the popular Toddler size but you're welcome to request other sizes as well. Email me if you'd like to make sure you get one.

2 comments:

  1. That is adorable Jacqui! And thank you for the oh-so-cute thank you in the post! Such a lovely surprise to find something in my letterbox that is not a bill! :D xo

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.