Little Guy and My ear

Between the Blogger malfunction and my poor health it appears as though it's been a week since I posted here. I'm pretty sure we lost a post or two when Blogger (the host) had a meltdown last week.

Anyway, I'm here, I'm alive. I've had an awful ear infection. The doctor assures me it stems from the cold I had a week or so ago. I suspected it had something to do with my swimming but he said no. In any case, ear infections totally suck. Basically I feel okay except for the glued up ear that can't hear and the constant ringing in it. My own breathing and heartbeat are so loud it's deafening. I returned to the doctor today for a second course of antibiotics. He said my ear was nearly better. Fingers crossed.

Yesterday we had a sudden thunder and lightning storm.  Little Guy quietly set about making this button necklace while keeping me company in my sewing room.

2 comments:

  1. You poor thing - I wondered where you'd got to. Hope you feel better very soon - I had a couple of terrible ear infections the winter after Eleanor was born, so I know what you are going through. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jac, hope its gets better soon, nothing worse than a sore ear.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.