A new sewing table

In the course of rearranging the kids' rooms, my office and the sewing room I lost my sewing table. For the past two or so months I have been dangerously hunched over a folding card table when sewing on the machine. The only chair that worked was an adjustable height office chair but that I couldn't pull it close to the table because of the table frame. It was so bad for my back.


On the weekend I called into Nitori, our local cheap furniture shop and ordered this little desk. It's much nicer in real life as the top is tempered frosted glass. And only $50! (with free delivery) It's arriving soon. I cannot wait to have both of my sewing machines set up permanently at a height that is ergonomically safe to work at.

Maybe once it's set up I will be able to show you some pictures of my new sewing room. It's coming along very nicely.

2 comments:

  1. sounds good Jac, good sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Jacqui! There is nothing like a comfy and updated workspace to set the right scene for work! (*o*)/

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.