Tissue Pom Poms

The latest craze at our place is making tissue pom poms. I think I told you that I picked up a few sets from the 100 yen shop a while back. Two weeks ago Little Guy discovered the box I had put them away in. Ever since then we have been making them and decorating the house for impromptu celebrations. Teddy bear picnics and the like.

 These are half-sized ones which I think would be lovely for a 4th of July party. Too bad we're not American! if I were though, I'd totally be checking out these cute things at House8810.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.