A garland for every season: Japanese Craft Book

I found this little book in the bargain bin at my hardware shop. It was less than half price. It's a sweet little book featuring garlands and banners to suit every season: Christmas, Spring, Valentine's Day, etc.

It was really hard to pick a favourite project but one I would like to try is this adorable mini bunting for boys.

I am gathering (inexpensive) ideas to decorate for Little Guy's birthday next month. He will be five.

ISBN:978-4-262-15272-1
by ahoj - Ayako Sakamoto, Yuri Iizawa, Ritsu Kawaguchi, Akiko Inoue

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.