Happy Anniversary to Us!

A couple of weeks ago Mr. Mee a Bee and I celebrated our eleventh wedding anniversary. I'm not sure what the protocol for gifts is but we decided to buy a bicycle for ourselves.

OK, this is freaky. I just did a search for "traditional anniversary gifts" for 11 years I think it's STEEL!

Meet the newest member of the family: Agenda (that's the model name).

Isn't the green gorgeous? I love it!


So far I have not transferred the child seat over to the back of it. Little Guy is quite proficient on his bike now plus he is at kindergarten most of the time when I am out on my bike. There's only the question of evenings when I meet Noodle from tutoring. We've been walking half way.

3 comments:

  1. Happy, happy anniversary! The bike looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great colour Jacqui! Love it! And congratulations on 11 years of marriage to you and Mr Mee a Bee! Omedetou!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.