Happy Father's Day

Today was Father's Day in Japan (and lots of other places too). Mr. Mee a Bee was celebrated joyfully by his two munchkins.

We spent Saturday morning making stuff. Little Guy also made a cool present at kindergarten which included vouchers for back massages and 'helping with chores'.

My favourite thing was this wobbly head from Canon Creative Park. Isn't it cool? Click this link to see the whole collection of Father's Day crafts. People in New Zealand might like to bookmark the site for September!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea and also a great smile from little, looking forward to seeing you in NZ

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.