Little Red

Isn't this a gorgeous picture? I discovered the wonderful las sandalias de ana this morning after Ana visited and commented on my blog. I can never resist a handmade ragdoll. Hers have such exquisite details.

This picture reminded me of Little Guy when he was home 'helping' with my photos. Don't you just love this Little Red Riding Hood ?

You can see more of these amazing dolls in Ana's Etsy shop and make sure you take a look at her blog.

A couple of nights ago I saw the trailer and some interviews for Little Red Riding Hood - the movie. I was instantly drawn in by the cinematography and was not at all surprised to see that it was directed by Catherine Hardwicke who of course directed my secret obsession movie Twilight. The film is shot in that same intense colour and has such passion. I haven't heard one thing, good or bad, about this movie. It's due for release in Japan next weekend. I know I won't be going so I will wait for the DVD. Anyone seen it?

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, thanks a lot!!!!!

    It´s a pleasure to be in your blog!!!!!


    kisses from spain!!!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pleasure is mine! I'm happy to have found you!

    jacqui

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.