Mad for this look

image from Simplicity Creative
Are you a person with a clear sense of your own personal style? I'll admit to being swayed by what's currently in fashion. At the dentist for the past two Fridays in a row I have read the same article several times and tried to commit it to memory. This season's must-have accessories: ethnic scarves, straw hats, red strappy heels, tiny french dots, Liberty-inspired florals, vintage lace, giant straw bags, tiny satchel handbags.

I am mad for the show Mad Men so I couldn't resit sharing this image and link to Simplicity vintage sewing patterns. The website is really easy to use and International shipping is available.

I have a skirt like this, it belonged to my Nana ...

1 comment:

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.