Noodle's Nautical Sale

Yesterday morning I was updating the boys with my plans for the day. I told them I had some sewing to do but would wait until later in the afternoon. I planned to put on the air conditioning and do all my sewing as well as the mountain of ironing that I normally have on a Sunday afternoon - all their school uniforms and Mr's work clothes. Noodle suggested that now might be a great time for a summer sale. I think he missed my point about it being too hot to sew this weekend!

In any case I do have some bags on sale. The adorable Anchors n Lace bags going for just US$20.00 plus $6.50 p.p this week. I am sewing the straps to order so you may request the size you need: 75 cm for a two - three year old; 80 cm for three to five year old; 90 cm for older. order yours now directly through my blog or visit my shop.











Use this button to order now, directly. Payments processed by PayPal.
You will be taken to a separate log-in page, use the menu on the top right for language options.



Strap Length


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.