Busy wee bee - sewing tote bags for little kids

Over the past few weeks I have been sorting through my stash and taking a fresh look at some of my adored fabrics. I love making the little kids' messenger bags but I can admit that some fabrics don't mind being made into another type of bag ...

Here I've made some of my Tiny Totes. I made little bags like these when I first started Mee a Bee over three years ago. I had a similar bee fabric which I just fell in love with. These are Toddler Totes. Just the right size for little ones, for toting to friend's houses, doctor's appointments, round the house. They will be in my stores soon.


Plus I have a boy-design library book bag. And a lovely beach tote for mum. All this as soon as I get some photos.

1 comment:

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.