Huge on Facebook

This week I have propped my blackboard up outside the shop with some amazing deals. I am gearing up to close the shop at the end of the month while I am on holiday.

Be quick! All the details are on Facebook. Basically choose the bags you like. Write a SOLD note under the photos (in the Facebook Albums) then shoot me an email jacqui[at]meeabee.com I will send the invoices via PayPal. I will combine shipping so why not get a friend to take a look as well ($6.50 for as many bags as you like!). Once I get back in September we'll have just 4 months until Christmas (dare I mention it?)


sale ends July 16th, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.