Oh My Handmade: Time to Party



This month OhMy Handmade Goodness is celebrating an anniversary - it's been a whole year of handmade inspiration under the guidance of the FABULOUS Jessika Hepburn, our editor-in-chief. Honestly I cannot keep up with the site, everyday there is another great article that I bookmark for a moment when I have time to read it more carefully. Thank you Jess for making the site an amazing resource.

In keeping with the celebratory theme I have contributed an article about Little Guy's upcoming party and how I am using Pinterest to keep my ideas together. Jess made the banner above to accompany it. Again I am spitting that I have no graphic design skills.

Click over to Oh My Handmade Goodness now to read more.





Visit my Pinterest page to see what other gorgeous homemade finds inspire me over the next few weeks. [http://pinterest.com/meeabee/]




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.