Summer Sleepover & Sparklers


I can't remember if I told you that my boys went for a sleepover in Spring Break? This week we had the pleasure of returning the favor. Our little friends brought fireworks with them - how much fun are sparklers?! I was always scared of them when I was a child and still am a bit. Luckily Mr. Mee a Bee is not. Shower-time for four kids went off without a hitch as they were promised ice cream and fireworks once they were in their PJs.

As far as sleepovers go it was quite a lot of fun. The visitors were both girls, which I have very little experience with, but it soon became apparent that they are just as fun-loving as my kids. With plenty of food and drinks plus a few activity suggestions they were all very happy.

1 comment:

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.