Trains for Frogs

Here's a shot of my boys yesterday evening. I sent them to the drink machine along the road for some desperately needed cold drinks - we ran out of ice again.

On the way back they stopped to look at the tadpoles and little frogs in this storm-water drain. These drains are everywhere around our house and are filled with water this season only (rainy season) as the rice has recently been planted. The rice paddies are flooded with water for planting.

Little Guy took one of his Mee a Bee Messenger bags to carry the money and his own drink. He's very tall, about 115cm, but it still fits him (the standard Toddler size).

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jacqui! Aren't they just beautiful! (*o*)/ xo

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.