We're Going to the Zoo Zoo Zoo you can come too too too

Oh, don't you love a cliche title? All going according to plan we will be at Auckland Zoo tomorrow. Meet us? We would LOVE that. I imagine there won't be many kids around as the school holidays ended on Sunday. What timing, we miss out on spending time with my brother's kids and also missed all the fun school holiday programs.

Still it wouldn't be a trip of mine if I hadn't done some organizing. I have downloaded maps of the zoo as well as the daily feeding and show schedule. We have each noted which animals we most want to see. Little Guy wants to see it all, Noodle wants to race straight to the Tarantula enclosure.

If you are in the area I am sure you would find us - a harassed-looking me (with a new haircut mind you), my mum - most likely even more harassed looking and the two crazy boys.

Later in the holiday we are also hoping to visit the Hawkes Bay Farmyard Zoo, weather permitting, the kids will get to ride on ponies.

2 comments:

  1. walking here with a smile.. have a nice day ~ =D

    Regards,
    http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! i take a wee break from reading blogs and i miss the news that you are actually here...have a lovely time all

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.