Get your Christmas Craft on

Jane Foster Retro Santa Toy Kit
Hands up who knows how many days away Christmas is? I don't but I did see it mentioned twice today online. It's not far off and I know you will need a bit of time to get yourself organised if you decide to tackle this delightful project:

Retro Santa toy kit Father Christmas plush by Jane Foster





It's a kit to make one of the santas. It comes with everything you need and I think it looks very very simple. It can even be done by kids. Postage is cheap and is offered worldwide. GREAT!

I always remember buying some Christmas-themed material as a teenager. The woman in the material shop asked me if I was planning to make decorations for that year or the next. I thought she was being snide but the truth is I still haven't made those decorations over twenty years later!

Have you started thinking about Christmas at all? I have, for two reasons. First, my aunty has just confirmed she's coming to Osaka for the festive season!! and second, a friend gave me the yummy Martha Stewart Christmas issue from last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.