Hats off to you Mr Cat

The kids are back at school today. What a week. Monday was a holiday, part of our lovely long weekend. Wednesday we were hit by a huge typhoon that swept right over most of the country bringing heavy rain and a day off for the kids. Tomorrow, Friday, they're home again for another public holiday. Is it Autumnal Equinox? I am not sure.

Today I am making the most of the peace and quiet. I watched the tail-end of a movie this morning while I had my cup of tea and the last cupcake. Eating all day, I had yummy ravioli for lunch. Then I made it to 'work' and took some photos of this new bag. The sample, the first in the batch, is for sale for just $25.00 here. I am still tweaking the design, wondering if it needs a little something extra. Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.