Plan C: indoor BBQ

Foiled again by the pesky and changeable weather! We managed to BBQ outside in a brief moment between heavy showers and then headed indoors to eat. The kids table was a fun place to be and everyone was very excited. My two were very happy to be surrounded by five girls ... but Noodle wishes we knew more families with boys.


Our own table was positively groaning with food. Three kinds of salad. Loads of meat and sausages. Hot bread rolls. Barbecued vegetables. Ice cream, fresh fruit salad and homemade Apple Cake. We were very spoilt. We had an excellent evening with three families together. Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Yum Yum, my mouth is watering, lets hope the weather comes right.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.