What are you sewing Mee a Bee?

A spot of colour
It's been ages since I posted about sewing! Believe it or not I sew all the time and forget to let you know about it. If you're new to my blog then I encourage you to check out all my cute bags for kids! I sew everything myself, here at home. I choose all the fabrics for both the outside and the inside. It's a labour of love but also happily after almost five years in business I do manage to make some extra pocket money which supports my online shopping habit!


Sweet Tweets
We returned from our trip in late August and as soon as I was feeling half-way alive (after a bout of flu) I re-opened my Etsy Shop: Mee a Bee. I was pleasantly surprised to be a little overwhelmed with orders. It was a little bit hard to get back to work while I was still recuperating and of course the heat never helps but I was so grateful to have such a lovely warm welcome back. Popular choices were the ballet girls as always.


For the past few months I have been squirreling away new fabrics. I am just delighted with how these two look. They're both for older girls (4 - 8 year olds, the mini-size) since the bird fabric is a larger print than suits the little toddler bags and the polka dots is a bit more mature.

Here's a first look at both of those.
Once I get the photos done they will be be in the shop.
I'm really looking forward to these final months through to the end of the year. I have a lot of plans.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.