ETSY: still really great!


I have been selling my bags for kids on Etsy for four years now. There have been tons of changes in the technical areas, all of them pretty good in my opinion. Today I noticed a new option to link to your Facebook and Twitter pages directly off the front page of your shop. EXCELLENT!! and I had to take a snapshot since it simply says Like 1K - that's right, over 1000 fans on Facebook. wow!

Facebook is really buzzing everyday. Right now I am hosting a contest, you might like to vote.
Twitter - I don't use it as much as I did when it first came out but I do check in a few times a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.