Handmade Christmas Gift Ideas: Ballerina Girls


I had a bit of fun yesterday. I climbed up into our attic in search of Christmas decorations for this little photo shoot. Oh my goodness, we have baubles in every colour! I'm actually not sure where they all came from!

I wanted a 'natural' setting for this photo so I made the snowflake banner from paper coasters and kraft string. It's really cute and of course so simple.

The actual gift set is one of two which I have made to send the red ballet fabric off in style - these are the last bags ever. You can see the full set online at Mee a Bee: it includes a messenger bag, matching drawstring bag, a little velcro-close cosmetic purse and a large heart-print gift wrap drawstring bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.