How I spend my mornings these days

I think I spoke too soon about the dentist ... Today I visited the dentist for the fifth time and the work is still not over! Today my dentist told me he will be on holiday next week. I'm not surprised as I need a break from it as well. Two of my fillings are done. Now he's found another "small" repair he'd like to do, an old filling that needs some attention. Another dentist will step in. God help me if he finds anything else that needs doing. Luckily all this work is not costing me too much. It's a bit like having something on layby. Just paying a bit each week.

So if you call on me at 9 o clock and I am not home there's a high chance that I am at yet another dental appointment.

My teeth really aren't that bad!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.