New in-store today: Ant's Picnic!

I was over the moon when I found this fabric had been re-printed. It was a HUGE favourite here at Mee a Bee about two or so years ago. It's never been made into satchels before (I was mainly making them for boys at that stage). What do you think?

YUM?!

You can check it out in my store at Mee a Bee.com
and make sure you pop into the front page for a birthday treat! Yes, Mee a Bee will celebrate its fifth birthday next week! I am slowly spreading the word as I have some other surprises up my sleeve.

When you make your purchases please let me know you're a Blooming in Japan blog follower. xxx

{Sally, the tea towel you gave me is in this shot}.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.