Buying Handmade this Christmas?

A little while ago I featured the work of Jane Foster. I'd bought her lovely Christmas Santa soft toy (now where did I put that ..?)

Today I am so thrilled to see that Jane is the Featured Seller on Etsy Blog. Yaye Jane!!! It couldn't have happened to a nicer person. It's a huge big deal and something I have wanted to be for as long as I have been part of Etsy (hello Etsy, are you listening?)

Congratulations Jane!


Also today I just want to give you a heads up about a giant 40% off sale at PataPri. I've mentioned Yuko's work several times on my blog. Such a fan, huge! I bought some of her beautiful quadruple gauze hand-printed towels for a little baby that is on the way. Lovely. Bags, Bags!! are only $7.00 - what great stocking stuffers for mom, sister-in-law, teacher gifts ...

While you're there, take a peek at Mee a Bee. I have free shipping for the big holiday weekend. AND my new and fabulous owl bag is all ready to go.

My big baby is officially ten years old now. He was born at 4.22 pm on this day. He was 3386g and 51cm tall at birth. Now he's 140 something cm tall. He's close to ten times the weight. I can only just lift him up. He had almost no hair for his first two years of life. Consequently he never learnt to brush his hair. He still goes to school with bird's nests in the back.  He was the first grandchild for my side of the family. Now he's one of five grandkids for my parents. He'll always be the oldest though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.