Christmas at my place - cooking sets, not just for girls

I'm so happy to be making real progress on my Christmas list. I think I have everything for my kids except those things that they request of Santa. I keep telling them to write their letters but they have'n't been able to come up with any ideas for what to ask for.
Melissa & Doug Pizza Party
For Little Guy I have ordered this Pizza Party Set by Melissa and Doug. He adores 'cooking' and hosts guests in his restaurant most weeks. He puts on his favourite chef t shirt and calls himself Chefay (not sure where that came from). He takes orders and calculates the bill with one of his many calculators.

As would be expected of me I am giving this gift some homemade twists. I have a lovely piece of large red & white check fabric which I am making a 'garcon' apron with and perhaps napkins or a tablecloth.

Little Guy is five now and quite imaginative which I like to encourage as much as possible. His elaborate role-plays must surely be a healthy use of his brain!

2 comments:

  1. Great choice! We love all our Melissa & Doug wooden food sets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really fun, I think he will love it. Especially on the days after school when he's a bit tired to play outside and it's just the two of us here at home.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.