Give it a Chai

I love introducing the Chatters to new things. I am always on the hunt for new and simple recipes, fun drinks.

I was excited when I saw the Nestle Dolce Gusto group has brought out Chai Tea Latte for the coffee machine in a gorgeous magenta box.

Yesterday I offered it to my class. All four ladies gave a unanimous yes to having it added to the winter menu permanently.

Today's class will also have the option of trying it. I've made a Lemon Loaf with Walnuts for them. Yesterday I had Banana Loaf. (both from Edmonds Cookery Book). I haven't tried the tea but the combination of ingredients - cinnamon, cloves, cardamon and ginger seemed to lend itself to something without too strong a flavour hence the loaves.

my winter menu (graphics from SweetStock.etsy.com)



Today is 11/11/11.  I haven't seen any news about the meaning of this date. My friend MissBehaving is normally an authority on this sort of stuff so all questions should probably be directed through her ;)



1 comment:

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.