How to: Elf Costume

More pictures of Little Guy! Not the most exciting thing for some people.

He's put together this handy how-to for dressing like a Christmas elf

  1. Rummage around in the back of the wardrobe for a pair of last year's too small track pants
  2. Add a colourful striped thermal underwear top - also too small
  3. The Santa hat from the dollar shop completes the look
Yep, our tree is up. We're still adding to it and getting it how we like it. I decided to set it up early (our earliest ever I am sure) because from tomorrow I will be welcoming my chatters to their last Chatty Cafes of the year. I have two classes this week then just three more for the year next week and the week after. It's time to get festive!

2 comments:

  1. You are going to have to stop calling him Little guy soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.